Hi there! I am a third-year Ph.D. student from University at Buffalo, advised by Prof. David Doermann. Before that, I got M.Eng. and B.Eng. degree from Beihang University.
Will update in the near future...
- Xuan Gong, Abhishek Sharma, Srikrishna Karanam, Ziyan Wu, Terrence Chen, David Doermann, Arun Innanje.
"Ensemble Attention Distillation for Privacy-Preserving Federated Learning." International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV)
- Xuan Gong, Xin Xia, Wentao Zhu, Baochang Zhang, David Doermann, Li'an Zhuo.
"Deformable Gabor Feature Networks for Biomedical Image Classification." Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV)
- Xuan Gong, Shuyan Chen, Baochang Zhang, David Doermann.
"Style Consistent Image Generation for Nuclei Instance Segmentation." Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV)
- Song Xue, Hanlin Chen, Chunyu Xie, Baochang Zhang, Xuan Gong, David Doermann.
"Fast and Unsupervised Neural Architecture Evolution for Visual Representation Learning." IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- Hanlin Chen, Baochang Zhang, Song Xue, Xuan Gong, Hong Liu, Rongrong Ji, David Doermann.
"Anti-Bandit Neural Architecture Search for Model Defense." European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV)
- Junqin Huang, Xiang Xiang, Xuan Gong, Baochang Zhang.
"Long-Short Graph Memory Network for Skeleton-based Action Recognition." Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV)